Despite being an advocate for mono-colour dressing, I've never really considered wearing white from head to toe, partly due to the fact that I am a magnet for spillages and smudges and also incredibly pale. I always thought you'd need to be dedicated to your tanning to make this look work. Alas, this guide from Whistles shows how the trend is actually a lot more wearable than you may think.
White out
Saturday, 6 April 2013
Despite being an advocate for mono-colour dressing, I've never really considered wearing white from head to toe, partly due to the fact that I am a magnet for spillages and smudges and also incredibly pale. I always thought you'd need to be dedicated to your tanning to make this look work. Alas, this guide from Whistles shows how the trend is actually a lot more wearable than you may think.
AnnaFrances All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger




0 comments:
Post a Comment