Zara People is a great campaign from the high street giant who is stealing a fair amount of my salary at the moment. Each season they start afresh and ask people to submit a photo of their look with at least two items from their seasons collection. If your photo is selected then you receive £300 for your collaboration - clever huh? I love browsing the galleries for a source of inspiration and think it's a really clever initiative as I believe that people are more likely to buy an item if they see it on a real person rather than a model. Above are a few of my favourite looks from their most recent May collection. A couple of items have even found their way into my shopping basket so the campaign must work! I bought the white Zara skirt last month and love seeing how other people style it up.
Zara People
Monday, 13 May 2013
Zara People is a great campaign from the high street giant who is stealing a fair amount of my salary at the moment. Each season they start afresh and ask people to submit a photo of their look with at least two items from their seasons collection. If your photo is selected then you receive £300 for your collaboration - clever huh? I love browsing the galleries for a source of inspiration and think it's a really clever initiative as I believe that people are more likely to buy an item if they see it on a real person rather than a model. Above are a few of my favourite looks from their most recent May collection. A couple of items have even found their way into my shopping basket so the campaign must work! I bought the white Zara skirt last month and love seeing how other people style it up.
AnnaFrances All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger



0 comments:
Post a Comment