& Other Stories (again)

Saturday, 9 March 2013







I did a post on amazing new label & Other Stories earlier in the week. It was the night before the online shop opened and I only had a few select press images to base my judgement on. Now I've spent far too much time looking around the shop, I can safely say it features lashings of great items at really decent prices (think less than Cos, but a little more than H&M). Unfortunately, due to a huge electricity bill this month and the Mother's 60th, I have to wait until next Friday to indulge. Nonetheless, here are my top choices from their new collection:

Leather Shopper Bag - £145
Y-Detail Blouse - £39
Leather Print Dress £195
Link Chain Necklace - £25
Suede Hexagonal Skirt - £95
Brass Ball Statement Ring - £12




0 comments:

Post a Comment

AnnaFrances All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger