I've decided when I get paid next week (this day actually can't come soon enough) that I am going to get some trainers, not just any trainers mind you...I'm going to jump on that New Balance bandwagon. I'm not exactly a trainer girl, but if I can wear these to the gym AND out at the weekend then it's winwin in my eyes. I'm really liking the look of the purple pair teamed with black skinnies and a leather jacket - perfect!
Sneaks
Thursday, 7 March 2013
I've decided when I get paid next week (this day actually can't come soon enough) that I am going to get some trainers, not just any trainers mind you...I'm going to jump on that New Balance bandwagon. I'm not exactly a trainer girl, but if I can wear these to the gym AND out at the weekend then it's winwin in my eyes. I'm really liking the look of the purple pair teamed with black skinnies and a leather jacket - perfect!
AnnaFrances All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger



0 comments:
Post a Comment